Friends of Georgetown Waterfront Park welcomes donations from the public to support its mission. We are committed to transparency and accountability in handling all donations, and to maintaining the confidentiality of donors’ personal information. We have implemented the following policies to preserve the privacy of donor information.
- We have established a secure connection for you to use when making an online donation and your information is encrypted.
- Our Board Members, staff, contractors, and volunteers are prohibited from using your personal information for any reason other than to carry out the services they are performing for Friends of Georgetown Waterfront Park.
- We will not rent, sell, exchange, or lend donor lists to third-party organizations.
- We will not disclose the personal information you provide when making a donation to any third-parties without your permission.
- We may use your personal information to help manage our relationship with donors, to analyze giving patterns, and to provide donors with documentation of their charitable contributions, but we will not disclose it to third-parties without your permission.